The question is how to choose a sink in the bathroom, seems simple at first glance. The range of sanitary ware allows you to choose a variety of models.
When deciding how to choose a sink in the kitchen or in the bathroom, it is necessary to focus on a number of general requirements:
Firstly, the size of the product must match the size of the room or counter-top. The larger the cup, the more convenient to use it but it should not take up too much space; otherwise it will interfere with the passage.
Secondly, the design should allow connection of water supply and sanitation. That is why the guide recommends that you carefully examine the location of the pipes and then proceed to the choice of model.
Third, the strength of the material should match the load intensity. For example, if you wash the dishes in the dishwasher, you can choose model beige Pedestal Sink of porcelain or glass instead of the usual metal or a more durable stone.
Advice when buying: Function Parameters:
To equip the bathroom is really reliable and plumbing functional, you need to spend time on the analysis of the available range.
So here we present 5 tips for choosing the sink in the bathroom:
- First, decide as soon as construction is started. Least of all places are occupied by the suspension model which is followed by the classic versions on the same support. Most are bulky sinks embedded in the cabinet but they are much easier to mount their own hands.
- Secondly, the space-saving installation of wall-mounted mixers helps. But in a spacious room, you can choose the model that provides the crane installation directly on top of the plane.
- Third, you need to think carefully about the choice of material. For bathroom porcelain earthenware, glass and natural stone works best. Of course, the cost of stone or porcelain models is very high but the appearance is more attractive.
- With regard to the siphon, the most compact are the dry models that work by the elastic membrane. If you want to install a more robust design, choose metallic bronze or stainless steel: they look much better than plastic.
- Finally, it is worth remembering about the regular care of a bowl. Despite the fact that we will use the sink for washing, it is also very necessary to be cleaned regularly.
In carrying out major repairs in the bathroom as a rule, changed plumbing including the sink. This item must be properly selected and correctly installed by connecting it to the exhaust system of drains and water supply. Installation of pedestals pedestal sink well on their own can be carried out because the sink connection to the sewage system and the water supply is not particularly challenging. However, in this fairly simple process have its own tricks and nuances that would be useful to know the masters for the first time who undertake such work.
One of the mandatory items of sanitary ware installed in the bathroom is a wash basin. To use pedestals pedestal sink is easy to, it should be properly selected, installed correctly and accurately connect to the water supply and sewerage system.
Installation and connection technology basin is quite simple, so there is no need to invite experts to perform this operation. But those who take up this work for the first time, it will be useful to check out how to connect the pedestals pedestal sink to drain.
How to choose a sink?
Sinks are available in a wide variety. For example, the following varieties are distinguished by the method of installation:
- Console. Such washbasin is fastened to the bracket on the wall while water pipes and sewage usually lay concealed in the wall.
- Built. These models are mounted on a stand or tabletop. This installation option allows you to successfully hide the pipes and use the space under the sink for storing a variety of items.
- Basin. Models can be in the form of a cube, a hemisphere or a bowl; they are mounted on top of the countertop.
- Tulip (pedestal). Wash this type has a leg which place all the necessary communications.
For a long time in the past, the sink was just a bowl where you could only wash their hands and as a maximum, to wash. But as time goes by the production scope develops enterprising and many firms had to think about how to make each element in the bathroom fashion. People now opt for a pedestal sink thoroughly and the market is full of different options that give consumers the ability to define your own style. Cheap Pedestal Sink available in a wide range from simple to more complex which look like a piece of furniture.
Over time, the bathroom has ceased to be just another room in the house and now assumed the role of the center of the flare and style. So, before you go on a journey to buy a pedestal sink, it is important to set aside time to determine what style you like and what kind of image you want to create. You can choose several modern designs as well as those that look more traditional going back to the Victorian era.
It comes to shopping, you may want to bring along another part of the bathroom in order to determine how the design will look like whether they are in line with a pedestal sink. So how are you going to invest in the selected wash basin, you naturally want to have something that you will love to look at and use for many years starting today.
Pedestals under the sink that you choose should be as much as possible to match the color of the rest of your bathroom. Those who start the repair from the ground up, it may be easier to find the same color and style that perfectly fit into the interior because they have a wide range of shades to choose from.
The next thing you should consider when choosing a pedestal sink is the size as well as its shape. Depending on the size of your bathroom, you can choose large or small wash basin with pedestal accordingly. Whatever your preference regarding. The size of your pedestal sink should satisfy your desires and fit to enter in your bathroom and look beautiful with the rest part of it. The last nuance but consider not the least is the price. It becomes an important determining factor for the pedestal sink. Good prices on pedestals are offered by many manufacturers. However, it is important to check the quality, style, brand and size then make comparisons before you finally buy your pedestal sink.